ESL is DRBC’s community outreach ministry that provides free English classes for those learning English.
Class Schedule: classes meet every Wednesday from 6:45-8 pm from September through May.
There are three levels of classes:
- Beginner Class—focuses on basic vocabulary and skills
- Conversation—focuses on conversational English and some grammar
- Advanced—focuses on grammar, writing, and speaking
There are no tests. Students may choose any class and may change classes at any time.
For More Information: call (239) 481-2416 or email email@example.com
ESOL SPRING CLASSES
To register for classes, students must complete the following:
- Register in-person (see below for specific dates, times, and location)
- Pay $30 fee (cash or money order)
- Present Photo ID
Study ESOL (English) from the comfort of your home. Students must complete a minimum of 12 hours per week and have a reliable internet connection and computer/mobile device.
- ESOL (English)
- Class Days: 24/7
- Class Times: 24/7
- Start/End Dates: 1/22/19 - 5/17/19
Questions: Please call 239-939-6310
Class seats are limited and students will be registered on a first-come first-served basis during the registration period.