APD and AHCA compliant courses are completed through this website after the office has registered you for classes.
APD and AHCA compliant HIPAA course are provided by this website.
Are you unhappy or have a grievance?
Are you in Collier County and want to improve on any skills or would you like the tools you need to start a rewarding career in health care industry?
They have a variety of affordable courses to help you on your journey!
ESOL SPRING CLASSES
To register for classes, students must complete the following:
- Register in-person (see below for specific dates, times, and location)
- Pay $30 fee (cash or money order)
- Present Photo ID
Study ESOL (English) from the comfort of your home. Students must complete a minimum of 12 hours per week and have a reliable internet connection and computer/mobile device.
- ESOL (English)
- Class Days: 24/7
- Class Times: 24/7
- Start/End Dates: CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE FOR MOST UPDATED INFORMATION
Questions: Please call 239-939-6310
Class seats are limited and students will be registered on a first-come first-served basis during the registration period.
ESL is DRBC’s community outreach ministry that provides free English classes for those learning English.
Class Schedule: classes meet every Wednesday from 6:45-8 pm.
There are three levels of classes:
- Beginner Class—focuses on basic vocabulary and skills
- Conversation—focuses on conversational English and some grammar
- Advanced—focuses on grammar, writing, and speaking
There are no tests. Students may choose any class and may change classes at any time.
For More Information: call (239) 481-2416, email email@example.com, or click the picture to be redirected to their website.